Home Care Services From Chapel Pointe
Sometimes a helping hand to manage life’s everyday activities can make all the difference. With the addition of Chapel Pointe at Home in 2018, we can take many of the excellent services we’ve offered for decades directly into the comfort of your loved one’s home.
By focusing on each person’s needs, personality, and goals, Chapel Pointe at Home works with families to provide the right combination of one-on-one, non-medical services to empower adults to live their best lives – full of freedom and independence.
Whether you need a few hours of assistance once a week or regular support, we customize a care plan that works for you.
Reliable Chapel Pointe at Home team members are available seven days a week, including holidays. Our caregivers are kind, compassionate, professional, and servant-hearted. Each one has been insured, screened, and trained to provide exceptional and dependable services.
Set Up Home Care Services
Activities of Daily Living
- Personal and oral hygiene
- Providing a stable bathing environment
- Incontinence support
- Dressing and grooming
- Eating assistance
- Respite for caregivers
- Participation in games, crafts, and activities
- Communication support (writing letters, making phone calls, reading books/correspondences)
- Visiting friends and family
- Changing bed linens
- Laundry duties
- Drop off/pick up dry cleaning
- Light cleaning
- Watering house plants
- Taking out garbage
- Following a physical therapy care plan
- Assisting with exercise programs
- Going for walks
- Planning, preparing, and cleaning up meals
Transportation and Mobility
- Aiding with walking and mobility devices
- Running errands/shopping
- Picking up prescriptions or groceries
- Transporting/escorting to appointments or religious services
- Medication assistance
- Catheter care
- Ostomy care
- Some wound care
|Community Client (2-hour minimum)
|Chapel Pointe Resident Client (15-minute minimum)
Schedule an evaluation to help you understand how in-home services can benefit your loved one. Call 717-249-1363.