When you move to Pointe Place, a one-time entrance fee and a simple monthly service fee covers everything from your home, utilities and maintenance to your cable and internet. With this structure, you gain security for your future and peace of mind for your finances.
Our marketing team will walk you through the process of choosing your new home and explaining everything that’s included. We want you to feel confident about your decision. We value transparency and honesty. Before you visit, feel free to review our rates and the many features included in the monthly fee.
See the Townhome Rates
Moving to Pointe Place Just Got Simpler
We’ve always walked with and guided people through their whole move-in process, from the very first step of comparing living options to the move-in day when we make sure they have lunch while they’re unpacking. When you choose Pointe Place, we’ll also simplify your transition by:
- Supplying 20 hours of free downsizing assistance.
- Giving you 6 months to move in. We’ve doubled our move-in timeline, so you have more time to downsize.
- Introducing you to a realtor we’ve known and trusted for years. (If you already know a trustworthy realtor, you’re free to use whomever you wish.)
- Deferring your entrance fee payment. In some cases, you can move to Pointe Place before selling your home and pay your entrance fee after it sells. Ask us if this would apply to your situation.
- Offering 2 hours of free maintenance support in your new townhome. Whether you want us to take your used cardboard boxes or hang your photos, we’re here to serve!
- Managing your attic storage for free. After you’ve unpacked, we’ll take your seasonal items to the attic and get them back down when you need them.
Contact us to discuss how we can serve you during your move to Pointe Place.
Every year since Pointe Place was built, Central Pennsylvania residents have chosen Pointe Place as the runner up or favorite Townhome Community in the Best of Cumberland County contest!