Home care services from Chapel Pointe
With the addition of Chapel Pointe at Home (formerly Betra In Home Care) in 2018, we can take many of the excellent services we’ve offered for decades directly into the comfort of your loved one’s home.
By focusing on each person’s needs, personality, and goals, Chapel Pointe at Home works with families to provide the right combination of one-on-one, non-medical services to empower adults to live their best lives – full of freedom and independence.
Reliable Chapel Pointe at Home team members are available seven days a week, including holidays. Our caregivers are kind, compassionate, professional, and servant-hearted. Each one has been insured, screened, and trained to provide exceptional and dependable services.
Activities of Daily Living
- Personal and oral hygiene
- Providing a stable bathing environment
- Incontinence support
- Dressing and grooming
- Wake up and tuck in services
- Medication reminders
- Eating assistance
- Respite for caregivers
- Conversations and friendships
- Participation in games, crafts, and activities
- Communication support (writing letters, making phone calls, reading books/correspondences)
- Visiting friends and family
- Changing bed linens
- Laundry duties
- Drop off/pick up dry cleaning
- Light cleaning
- Feeding pets
- Watering house plants
- Taking out garbage
- Following a physical therapy care plan
- Assisting with exercise programs
- Going for walks
- Company during meals
- Plan, prepare, and clean up meals
Transportation and Mobility
- Aiding with walking and mobility devices
- Running errands/shopping
- Picking up prescriptions or groceries
- Transporting/escorting to appointments or religious services
|Chapel Pointe Resident Client
Chapel Pointe at Home is a Pennsylvania Licensed Home Care Agency. Our home care services are not covered by Medicare, but are paid privately or through long-term care insurance. Gift certificates are available!
Take the First Step!
Contact us at 717-249-1363 to schedule an evaluation to help you understand how in-home services can benefit your loved one.