Home care services from Chapel Pointe
Sometimes a helping hand to manage life’s everyday activities can make all the difference. With the addition of Chapel Pointe at Home in 2018, we can take many of the excellent services we’ve offered for decades directly into the comfort of your loved one’s home.
By focusing on each person’s needs, personality, and goals, Chapel Pointe at Home works with families to provide the right combination of one-on-one, non-medical services to empower adults to live their best lives – full of freedom and independence.
Whether you need a few hours of assistance once a week or regular support, we customize a care plan that works for you.
Reliable Chapel Pointe at Home team members are available seven days a week, including holidays. Our caregivers are kind, compassionate, professional, and servant-hearted. Each one has been insured, screened, and trained to provide exceptional and dependable services.
Activities of Daily Living
- Personal and oral hygiene
- Providing a stable bathing environment
- Incontinence support
- Dressing and grooming
- Eating assistance
- Respite for caregivers
- Participation in games, crafts, and activities
- Communication support (writing letters, making phone calls, reading books/correspondences)
- Visiting friends and family
- Changing bed linens
- Laundry duties
- Drop off/pick up dry cleaning
- Light cleaning
- Watering house plants
- Taking out garbage
- Following a physical therapy care plan
- Assisting with exercise programs
- Going for walks
- Planning, preparing, and cleaning up meals
Transportation and Mobility
- Aiding with walking and mobility devices
- Running errands/shopping
- Picking up prescriptions or groceries
- Transporting/escorting to appointments or religious services
- Medication assistance
- Catheter care
- Ostomy care
- Some wound care
|Chapel Pointe Resident Client
Chapel Pointe at Home is a Pennsylvania Licensed Home Care Agency. Our home care services are not covered by Medicare, but are paid privately or through long-term care insurance. Gift certificates are available!
SET UP HOME CARE SERVICES
Schedule an evaluation to help you understand how in-home services can benefit your loved one. Call 717-249-1363.
“I love home care. I can’t do everything for myself. She (my home care worker) doesn’t stay long, but she gets so much done while she is here. I’ve really enjoyed having her. I would recommend to anyone to have home care!