A safe and stimulating environment
The new Garden View Memory Support Household at Chapel Pointe is designed to accommodate and support the needs of residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other memory-impairing conditions. We learn each resident’s unique needs and preferences and then create an individualized program of activities and care based on those preferences.
Located in the personal care setting of our central Pennsylvania campus, Garden View Memory Support offers a safe and stimulating environment for up to 12 residents. We’ve found that residents especially enjoy our secure outdoor walking garden.
The program’s expressly designed features include:
- Private rooms and bathrooms
- Individual climate control
- iShuffle music program
- One-on-one and group activities
- Family-style kitchen
- Cozy common areas
- High staff-to-resident ratio that exceeds state requirements
- Speech, physical and occupational therapy
- Medication administration
- Incontinence management
“The staff is helpful and always kind.”
— N. Horn