Personal Care at The Homestead
Here at The Homestead, residents enjoy personal dignity and independence in their own private accommodations, coupled with the reassurance of a professional, caring staff that provides assistance with daily activities.
In contrast to traditional personal care programs, meals, bathing, sleeping and medication administration are on flexible schedules designed around individual needs. Our residents get back something that’s lost in many facilities: the power to choose.
Personal Care activities
Our full calendar of resident-directed activities, events and outings includes:
- iShuffle music program
- Arts and crafts
- Concerts, sing-alongs and other musical activities
- Video sports games
- Current events discussions
- Brain games
- Bus trips
Personal Care services
- Assistance with personal routines, housekeeping, and laundry service (extra charge)
- Assistance with medication by licensed staff
- Three delicious, healthy meals a day with extended dining times
- Shuttle transportation to local appointments, shopping and outings in the Carlisle and nearby central Pennsylvania areas
- Help and counseling with personal finances
- All the amenities of the Chapel Pointe community
- Priority access to the Health Center
- Temporary tray service
- Specialized care from nurses, physicians and other health professionals
- Dental care/therapy services
To arrange your personal tour of The Homestead, contact us.
Personal Care rates
As a resident of The Homestead, you have access to Chapel Pointe's full continuum of care if you ever need it. Click here to see our rate sheet. You can pay privately or through a third party payer agreement.
“Everything you need or want is right here or right around the corner. You become part of a loving, happy family.”
— K. Forrest