Chatter Boxes Now Open!
Our newly constructed Chatter Boxes allow you to meet face-to-face with your loved one once a week. Because you’ll be visiting outdoors and through a clear vinyl “window,” you’ll be able to maintain high infection control standards while seeing and hearing one another. The Chatter Boxes are meant to be a temporary solution to allow you to see your loved one until the day when we can once again welcome you into Chapel Pointe.
You must schedule these visits in advance.
- Personal Care & Garden View: Call Reception at 717-249-1363
- Family Place: Call Team Room at 717-713-2225
- Fellowship Place: Call Team Room at 717-713-2229
- Friendship Circle: Call Team Room at 717-2226
Chatter Boxes are available for 30-minute visits on a first-call-first-served basis.
- Monday – Saturday: 9:30 am, 10:15 am, 11 am, 12:45 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:15 pm, and 3 pm
- Sunday: 12:45 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:15 pm, and 3 pm
Chatter Box Locations:
- Personal Care: North porch
- Garden View: Garden View dining room window
- Fellowship Place & Friendship Circle: Household main entrance
- Family Place: Family Place patio
Things to remember when scheduling your Chatter Box visit
We know you’re excited to see your loved one. We’re happy you can, too! Please remember that while you are at Chapel Pointe, it’s important that you follow these guidelines to keep Chapel Pointe free of illness:
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness. Residents who are sick or in 14-day quarantine may not leave their rooms for a visit.
- Visitors may not enter Chapel Pointe buildings and should report directly to their Chatter Boxes. (see the diagram above)
- A maximum of 2 people may visit a resident at a time.
- Masks must be worn while walking to and from the Chatter Boxes on Chapel Pointe’s property.
- If you arrive early and the visit before yours is taking place, please remain in your car or stand more than 6 feet away for both social distancing and privacy.
- The resident side of the Chatter Box will be disinfected between every visit.
We hope you will take advantage of this unique way of visiting. Don’t forget, in between Chatter Box visits, you can set up a video chat through Skype or Zoom. Our staff would love to help make this possible. To schedule a video chat, call your Household team room or Reception for Personal Care and Garden View. We know seeing you (in any way) will lift the spirits of our residents and brighten their days!